In the past seeking the services of a wedding planner was deemed only for the rich and famous. In today's world this service has become essential for bride and grooms from all walks of life to ensure that your wedding day is stress free, well organized and seamless.
Our Wedding Planning Fee includes the following;
- Contact 24/7 from today until after your wedding day for support and advice whenever you need it
- Assisting with the planning and organising of the weddings day, booking and liaising with wedding suppliers
- Escort you around venues, churches and suppliers should you wish to visit us in Malta for a Resort Inspection Visit
- Creating a Budget & Costing sheet so you can be in control of the wedding finances
- Registering of all church and/or civil paperwork sent by the bride and groom with the Malta Marriage Registry Office/Archbishops Office and apply for the marriage bans and marriage licence
- Escorting the bride and groom to the Registry the day after arrival for the final confirmation of wedding documents and other details
- Assist, organize and book Pre & Post Wedding Functions
- Assist, organize and book party cruises, tours and car hire for wedding guests
- Booking of accommodation for wedding party and guests
- Supervising and coordinating the wedding ceremony and the venue set-up on the morning of the wedding
- Manage and coordinate the wedding day itself, wedding function and food operation to ensure a smooth and seamless operation
- The postage of the marriage certificates to the bride and grooms home address
- The postage of photography to your home address after the wedding
- A warm smiling face whenever you turn round to find your Wedding Planner
Over the years Mark and Mariella have gained a wealth of experience, and an excellent reputation on the island for having meticulous planning and an eye for attention to detail. Dream Days is their full time employment as they believe that customers deserve their full commitment and give every aspect of a wedding 110%. They take great pride in every wedding they help organize and their greatest objective, to achieve guest satisfaction, drives them to not only reach expectations but indeed go the extra mile to make every wedding day truly a day to remember for all the right reasons.
This is a quality that they seek also in their suppliers. There are many suppliers in Malta and over the years Dream Days have tested and vetted a lot of business contacts and individuals. Today it can be said that they have contracted some of the best wedding suppliers on the island offering an excellent quality product and good value for money. But the key quality to be a service provider for Dream Days is the level of customer care and a warm and friendly disposition. On the morning of the wedding, when those butterflies are fluttering, it makes a world of difference if the bride, groom and the wedding party are surrounded by professional, warm and a smiling team of people.
Dream Days promise to you is that they will listen to every individual needs and requirement so they can help and assist you in creating the wedding day you’ve always wanted. They will guide you and put forward ideas and suggestions but will never impose or in any way enforce opinions. These qualities are what make every Dream Days wedding special and unique, because this is YOUR wedding.